Surface Preparation: The surface to be painted should be free from dust, dirt, loose particles. Clean the surface with the help of broom and cotton cloth. Check if the surface has any holes or damages. Wipe surface clean before painting.
Select the section of application. Preferably select a small section.
Apply a coat of Archer Texturure Finish using a Trowel or a Putty Knife in the selected area. Level the surface using a clean Putty blade or the trowel depending on the desired scratch design. Once the selected section is finished, move to the adjoining area for further application. Sometimes the adjoining section may require rewetting to prevent seams and uneven looking areas. It will dry to an off-white colour. Allow it to dry for at least 24 hours and then overcoat it with the desired quality and shade of paint.
Benefits of Textured Paints
- Anti algae and anti fungus
- Flexibility and Elasticity
- Hides cracks and imperfection of walls
- Do not over dilute.
- Painting should not be done in adverse weather conditions.
- Don't try adding tint when applying texture paint.
- Applying texture paint should be done in small 4"x4" sections.